Recreational and Adventure Tourism
- The South Ardeche region is home to a wide range of recreational activities.
Descending the Gorge de l’Ardeche by canoe is an ever-popular attraction and an excellent way to experience the beauty of the area from the water.
A bus service can be provided and will pick you up and drop you back at the Domaine des Garrigues if needed.
- A large selection of magnificent walks and hikes for all levels and ages can be found throughout the Gorge de l’Ardeche and allows you to enjoy the countryside while being great for both body and mind.
- Swimming in the Ardeche River, which descends through the Gorge de l’Ardeche, is a must during the hot summer months. An excellent way to spend an afternoon and enjoy the sun.
- Ardeche is a haven for those searching for the extreme! Activities found near by include caving/spelunking, rock-climbing, canyoning, motor cross and quad biking, paragliding and paintball.
- A grand choice of local family activities includes; tree climbing, horse riding, bowling, go karting, fishing, adventure games and the secret of forgotten dreams in nearby Ruoms…
- Rollover Ardèche with helicopter.. See offer on-www.heli tech.fr