Come “Taste the Ardèche!”. Since 1995 “Taste Ardeche” is a collective trademark that distinguishes the best products of the department.
The brand brings together a broad range of cross-regional products: honey, fruit juice, wine, meats, cheeses, nougat, pastries, jams, ice cream & sorbet, mineral water, alcohols, beers, spirits, chestnuts, bread, meat, poultry.
For a visit that will give you everything you need to know about the wine of Ardeche, visit the new oenological (wine and wine making) discovery center in Roums – your 5 senses will be awakened.
Other products and know-how to discover:
- Oil Mill – Vallon Pont d’Arc,
- Museum of Lavender – St Remèze,
- Honey – Chauzon,
- The Biscuit Châtaignettes – St Privat,
- Le petit Ardéchois Nougaterie – St Etienne de Fontbellon,
- Brewery – Rosières,
- Workshop Interface manufacturing ceramic – Grospierres,
- Snail Farm – St Remèze,
- La Maison des Artisans – Balazuc,
- Glass – Ruoms,
- Museum Chataigneraie – Joyeuse.